The boiler type U-ND, U-HD combines the benefits of shell boiler technology with the effectiveness of the flame tube/smoke tube system. This is a boiler on the reverse flame principle.
UNIVERSAL Steam Boiler U-ND, U-HD
Questions? Need Assistance? Contact Us Today!
Mail Us, Or Stop By
Nils & Abbas Trading Company LLC
PO BOX 26564
P: +971 4 3390044
F: +971 4 3388732
The large-volume flame tube and the smoke tube bundle are perfectly matched to one another. The boiler is characterised by a very compact construction. We can supply the UNIVERSAL steam boiler as a high pressure or low pressure steam boiler.
|Type||UNIVERSAL U-ND||UNIVERSAL U-HD|
|Heat transfer medium||Low-pressure saturated steam||High-pressure saturated steam|
|Design||Flame tube/smoke tube technology||Flame tube/smoke tube technology|
|Output||175 to 3,200 kg/h||175 to 1,250 kg/h|
|Safety pressure||up to 0.5 bar||up to 16 bar|
|Max. temperature||to 110 °C||to 204 °C|
|Fuel||Oil, gas||Oil, gas|
The U-HD and U-ND steam boilers are an ideal solution particularly for smaller manufacturing businesses and processing companies as well as the service industry.
- Intuitive PLC-based boiler control with very high operating data transparency
- Highly efficient thermal insulating materials
- SUC automatic start-up, standby and shutdown control
- Suitable for a wide range of burner systems
- Pollutant reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful selection of the best boiler and burner combination
- Easy maintenance – simple to inspect on both the flue gas and water side
- Robust, reliable and durable
- All high pressure boiler systems are certified in accordance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive – applied almost worldwide
- Easy to upgrade thanks to integrated modular technology
- Easy commissioning with pre-parameterised boiler control
- Easy wiring on site thanks to plug-in connections
This cost-effective shell steam boiler has an impressively compact design and offers highly economical functionality. The large, centrally located flame tube ensures that fuels are exploited to their full potential. The smoke tubes arranged concentrically around the flame tube promote optimal heat transfer.
By means of the reverse flame principle the flue gases in the flame tube are diverted to the front, and then deflected in the front reversing chamber door to the smoke tube areas. The pivoting boiler front door (right/left) allows convenient access for boiler and burner inspections. The high quality mineral wool matting insulation covering the entire boiler body and the special thermally insulating materials in the front door keep radiant heat loss at low levels.
Our shell boilers are supplied inclusive of all equipment, i.e. as fully functional units. The high quality basic equipment includes the boiler pressure vessel, the control and safety technology, the burner unit, a pump module, a terminal box and the control cabinet including the easy-to-operate BCO boiler control.
A variety of equipment options to suit customer requirements
Associated boiler house components:
- WTM water treatment module
- WSM water service module
- CSM condensate service module
- BEM blow-down, expansion and cooling module
- EHM expansion and heat recovery module
- EHB expansion, heat recovery and blow-down module
- PM pump module
- ECO 3 Stand-Alone flue gas heat exchanger
- VC vapour cooler
- GRM gas regulation module
- OCM oil circulation module
- OSM oil supply module
- SCO system control