The compressed air is fed into the dryer and being pre-cooled in the air-to-air heat exchanger by the outgoing cold compressed air. The pre-cooled air then passes through the refrigerant-to-air heat exchanger where it is further cooled to the required pressure dew point. The moisture in the compressed air condenses out and is collected and discharged automatically. Finally, the cold discharged air is being reheated by the incoming compressed air. This saves energy and prevents any moisture forming beyond the dryer in the compressed air system.
VARIOPULSE, TWO METHODS – ONE PURPOSE: ENERGY SAVING SUCTION PRESSURE CONTROL (DV 1800 AP – DV 2800 AP)
With partial load, a part of the suction line of the refrigerant compressor is closed by a solenoid valve. Because of this, only a partial amount of refrigerant is sucked and compressed by the compressor. The result is reduced load and therefore power consumption. With lower partial load or zero load, the compressor is switched off completely by the Variopulse controller at times.
FREQUENCY CONVERTER CONTROL (DV 3500 AP – DV 28500 WPT TWIN)
The speed of one of the refrigerant compressors is controlled by the Variopulse controller via a frequency converter. The other compressors are switched on when required (partial load of full load). This leads to a reduction of up to 90% of the nominal power consumption.
THE MULTI FUNCTIONAL DISPLAY SHOWS THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS:
• Current pressure dew point
• Operation mode Normal 3°C /Summer 7°C / Autom 40% relative humidity
• Power consumption related to the total hours of operation
• Alarm signal & history
• Maintenance required
• Operation hours, compressor on/off
• Current energy consumption
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF THE NEW DRYER GENERATION:
• Variopulse-controlling for the whole range as standard
• CAN-bus interface
• Load controlled energy consumption, reduction
• Smart electronic level controlled drain
• Max. operation parameter, inlet temp. 70°C
• Ambient temp. 53°C
• Working pressure 16 bar g
• Generously sized air-to-air and refrigerant-to-air aluminium heat exchanger with a large power density and generously dimensioned flow channels
• One-component refrigerant R134a, Ozone-depleting factor zero, low pressure safety