DV 1800 AP – DV 28500 WPT Twin
Refrigeration Compressed Air dryer for medium and big volume flows
The compressed air is fed into the dryer and being pre- cooled in the air-to-air heat exchanger by the outgoing cold compressed air.The precooled air then passes through the refrigerant-to-air heat exchanger where it is further cooled to the required pressure dew point. The moisture in the compressed air condenses out and is colleted and discharged automatically. Finally, the cold discharged air is being reheated by the incoming compressed air. This saves energy and prevents any moisture forming beyond the dryer in the compressed air system.
Boreas Variopulse, two methods – one purpose: Energy saving
Suction pressure control (DV 1800 AP – DV 2800 AP)
With partial load, the suction line of the refrigerant com- pressor is closed by a solenoid valve. Because of this, only a partial amount of refrigerant is sucked and compressed by the compressor. The result is reduced load and there- fore power consumption. With lower partial load or zero load, the compressor is switched off completely by the Va- riopulse controller at times.
Frequency converter control
(DV 3500 AP – DV 28500 WPT Twin)
The speed of one of the refrigerant compressors is cont- rolled by the Variopulse controller via a frequency conver- ter. The other compressors are switched on when required (partial load of full load). This leads to a reduction buy ativan pakistan of up to 90% of the nominal power consumption.
Additional advantages of the new dryer generation:
- Variopulse-controlling for the whole range as standard
- CAN-bus interface
- Datatransfer optional
- Illuminated multi functional display
- Load controlled energy consumption, reduction
- Level controlled drain
- Display is changeable from °C to °F
- operation parameter, inlet temp. 70°C
- ambient temp. 50°C
- working pressure 16 bar g for the entire range
- Generously sized air-to-air and refrigerant-to-air aluminium heat exchanger with a large power density and generously dimensioned flowchannels
- One-component refrigerant R134a, Ozone-depleting
- Compact aand easy install cabinets
The Multi Functional Display shows te fol- lowing parameters:
- Current pressure dew point
- Operation mode Normal/Summer/Autom.
- Power consumption related to the total hours of
- Alarm signal
- Alarm history
- Maintenance required
- Operation hours
- Fridge compressor on/off
- Current energy consumption